Wednesday, March 13, 2013

music: skinny love


I love this song so much.  The melody, the lyrics, all of it.  I still remembered the days when my listening to and favoriting a song just depends solely on the melody itself.     How wrong was I then.   It's easy to find good melodies that please the ears, but not many lyrics can touch the hearts.  Skinny Love is a perfect song to me, a perfect balance between the words and the tune.



The lyrics are beautifully written and one can definitely feel the deep emotions, the hurt, the perplexity and the plea for healing and salvage in the words (just my opinion).  It just, it leaves me speechless every time I listen to it.  The song itself, the way it sound and was sung made me feel so at peace in the heart and soothing to my ears (even when it's about a troubled heart).

Skinny Love- Bon Iver
(I like this better)


Skinny Love -Birdy

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment