Thursday, March 7, 2013

look good no matter what

So today, a blind lady caught my eye while I was in the subway today.  But what caught my attention was not the fact that she was holding a guiding stick, but the impeccably put together outfit she was rocking.  She was in a grey cashmere-type turtleneck, a navy blue suit (blazer and ankle grazing pants), and a pair of patent black oxfords.  She got a maroon leather bag hanging on her shoulder and she was holding a red and white guide cane.  I'd always wondered how people who couldn't see get dressed in the morning.   And today, I thought to myself, what would I have in my wardrobe if I got blind one day all of a sudden.   Then I found out that A.P.C has some pretty good basics that works together however you pair them, yes, even without seeing, you'll still look chic and amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment