Sunday, March 3, 2013

HEY YOU YES YOU

Just two random doodles that I did today while I should be studying for my diploma exams which are coming up in less than a month.  I really want it to end soon then I will be done with my secondary education and then move on to the next chapter of my life... UNIVERSITY! Weehee I'm excited and nervous.
So...I should say something related to the doodles I did today eh? (But seriously, nothing was in my mind when I was doodling and it was extremely random so I don't really know what to say about them) I guess I'll just say hi to whoever is reading, so "HEY HANDSOME" " HEY PRETTY"
Anyways, hope I showed a little more about myself in my second post. Y'all have now seen my doodling style and now know approx how old I am and stuff...erm bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment