Monday, March 4, 2013

music: Beliver, San Cisco and more




"I'm just a believer that things will get better, take it or leave it, but I don't wanna let it go..." American Authors had became a recent favorite band of mine, and this song especially, makes me so happy.  I feel the song and I feel that it should be the soundtrack of my life.  It's as if I am ready to charge and march on forward to whatever ahead of me.  Believer is just an awesome spirit booster when anyone needs some lifting up on bad days. (admit it, everyone has bad days and, admit it, you love this song.)



"Singing oh la la la oh la la la la...oh la la la oh la la la la..." people are getting sick of me "la la-ing" on all day long but San Cisco's songs are all so catchy and fun it's hard not to be brainwashed by them and hum their songs all day long.  Plus, these four are just such cutie pies and seem so genuine and fun, I'd love to switch lives with them.  Another plus: they make me want to wear patterned shirts.   


" I said pa, I wanna see the world, I wanna see it all, I'm gonna be all that I can be and more."  San Cisco is so cool that I can't just pick one song.


"Who's gonna catch you now, who's gonna catch you now, running so far away so far away..." San Cisco is that awesome that I can't just pick two songs.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment