Thursday, June 20, 2013

Burberry Prorsum's "Writers and Painters"


I'm loving Burberry Prorsum's Spring 2014 Menswear this season.  According to style.com, this year, the collection is themed "Writers and Painters", in which the writer was Alan Bennett and the painter, David Hockney.  It's all about the colors in this collection, peeps.  Every look on the runway has a singular color theme, and I am all hyped over the bold primary colored slightly over-sized coats and jackets and tops.  Those bold/color blocking shoes too, are to die for.  I personally have a thing for mens shoes/boy shoes (I can still fit into Zara boys shoes, ain't I lucky?  My feet are just too small) and I would love to have a pair of those magical boldly colored loafers and boat shoes.  May I also emphasize on those colorful man-bags and the mankles?
Here's a note to my future man person, please dress like them models in this collection everyday.

someone should count how many times 'bold' and 'color' (or 'colored') appeared in the text.  I lack vocabs, I know. 




nice tie and scarf (more than nice)

all hail cropped /awkward lengthed sleeves...



if only every school boy looked like this.

shirt on shirt action.



some more shirt on shirt action.

red quilted sweatshirt and red shoes?  yea!


Props to you and your magnificent mind, Mr Bailey.

all pics via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment