Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Inspo: Always.






I've stumbled across this poem on tumblr for quite a number of times and every time I see it, I'll just pause and read it over and over again.  I really love this poem.  It is direct and honest, unlike some over-flowery poems that just beat around the bush to confuse you and make you feel dumb.  Another reason I love it so much is because, I guess I was feeling the way the speaker in the poem felt when I first came across these lovely few lines.  There was a connection.  And now, every time I read it, I just remind myself of that feeling.  And yes, just like the poet, I so happen to love sadness.   Not the extreme heart-breaking-ly sad kind of sadness, but the gentle sadness that tugs at one's heart, that reminds one how to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment