Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 5: best friend

So, here's my best friend, and I'll call her 'L' here, just to make it sound cool, and to hide our identities because, shhhh.  'L' and I have been friends since 7th grade and I love her to death.  We have had so much fun and awesome moments together and come to think of it, we never really argued. (is that a bad thing?) She's so cool and chill and fun and craycray.  We're a match made perfectly, all the (dirty) jokes and weird conversations that  only us two will have or dare say to each other only, and so many more memories...  I've had the best moments with her.  I will miss her dearly when I left to study abroad, but I know we will keep in touch.  It would be as if I never left and we would still be like how we are now.  May our friendship last forever...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment