Wednesday, June 26, 2013

girl talk: leggings, crotches, camel toes. (warning: the following content might upset some readers.)




I am a firm believer that leggings are not pants.  Whenever I wear leggings, which is rare because I only wear them when I am travelling by plane for comfort, I make sure my top is long enough to cover my bum.  Personally, I think I have a weird protruding crotch area and it makes me weird when I wear leggings ( I look like a dude basically).  And I am so self-conscious about it (though my sister assured me my protruding crotch case is not at all serious), and about any slight kind of camel toe action going on.  So I tend to stay away from leggings if possible because in case of big wind blowing up my top, or when I have to get something from the top shelf in the supermarket, somebody might see my blehhh down there.  

I mean, some people can really rock leggings as pants, I am not judging anyone here.  But if you are to wear leggings as pants, please make sure you are not flashing your camel toe and your butt crack to the world. 


Thanks American Apparel for reminding, but some people just don't really get it. 







Another level up...tights as pants?  It just doesn't work, girl. (I've minimized the size of this pic, it's too gross, someone give me an eyewash bottle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment