Monday, June 17, 2013

Movie Monday: Now You See Me


So I just watched Now You See Me and I really liked it.  It has an awesome cast, and it has one of my favorite actor Mark Ruffalo in it (he is so underrated, I know).  I love watching magic and illusions, so a movie with a bunch of illusionist performing out of this world heists and stunts is right up my alley.  I was so awe-struck during the movie my jaw could only hang open.  The last stunt though, is not as cool as the two before.  It's still good enough, I guess.  I have to admit, too, there wasn't much development with the characters, especially with the four horsemen, that I'd like to see more of.  Lucky the plot has so many twists and turns that it covered all, or at least most of the flaws of the movie.  And also I have to make a note of Dave Franco and his magnificent eyebrows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment