Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random Wednesday: girls and our intimates


"What's the use of pretty looking bras and undies when no one will see them?"

Cute bras and undies aren't just for sexy time in the bedroom, but for every-day-wear as well.  I am not saying that we should wear that special $200 lacy-and-sheer-and-barely-there-lingerie set day to day (let's be reasonable here), but personally, I think wearing intimates that I think is pretty or looks nice puts me in a nicer mood.  Yes, it does sound shallow, but it's still true.  Bras and panties are just like regular clothing.  Wearing nice clothes makes me happy and confident, so does wearing nice intimates.

Girls, we're lucky because intimates in every shapes and styles and colors and patterns are available to us in this modern day society in all different price ranges.  No matter if you're those 'lucky' ones with ginormous boobies (I seriously don't understand all that hype for gals with big boobs), or if you're born with a boyish bust fit for modelling editorials; you can find a bra that suits your needs in all designs and colors.  Some people don't understand why girls have bralettes and bandeaus and push-ups and all that, or why we have hipsters, boy shorts, thongs, and etc.  But we're girls, we like to be comfortable; and we are complicated and picky.

I am not judging anyone here, I do have girl friends who wear only black, white and nude basic cotton bras and undies, and they feel perfectly fine with it (it's cotton so it's got to be comfy and soft) and it is their own choice.  Myself, some of my other girl friends, and some girls out there I'm sure, we enjoy mixing it up with the intimates.  It's just a little spicing up of our daily lives I guess. 







No comments:

Post a Comment