Monday, August 19, 2013

All By Myself


I've never felt a song get me that much as this one, and it sure is a spur of a moment thing; but still, this morning, this song was like the summary of my now, my situation.  My family left this morning and 'All by Myself' kept looping in my head non-stop, even when I tried playing another song.  I suddenly felt so alone.  I am alone.  This is what I thought.  I don't wanna be all by myself.   It should be my new life here in the university and I should be all excited and happy about it.  But the thing is, I was doubting if I really wanted all of this.  There was just me and myself here, and no one gets me and there's no one to talk to.

So here is a slice of loneliness and emptiness I'd like to share.  Please do close your eyes and imagine, feel the moment, the emotion, and take a little bit of this solitude in, so as to ease this bottomless hole in my heart.

I'm just joking, I'm feeling much better now.  I will make it through, I have to.  Because this is what I've always wanted.  I won't be all by myself for long.


No comments:

Post a Comment