Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 27: someone you love


Hmm...I want to skip the cliche of saying I love my family, my mom, my dad, or whoever blood related to be.  It is obvious that I love them.  I don't have a significant other now, so who should I draw? (or will I ever have a significant other...)  My hopeless-romantic side tells me that my future hubby is somewhere out there in the world and it's just that I haven't met him yet.  It is such a ro-ro idea (romantic idea lol) that he is out there doing something and I am here doing my thing, and one day the guy and the gal will meet and fall in love and make rainbows and chocolate fountains and glitters and sparkles and erm...babies.  My realistic and sadly, my negative side, tells me that I ain't sure yet if I will find my guy, or I will be forever alone.  But I don't care.  I am in a ro-ro mood  right now, so here, I'd like to dedicate this to the future man of my life (if you actually exist), I love you baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment