Monday, July 29, 2013

a little fall of rain

A Little Fall of Rain

Les Miserables has the best songs and lyrics ever.  I could still remember watching the 10th Anniversary Edition with my mom when I was small and singing along (of course I sang terribly).  The melody and the way they sang it just left me in awe every time.  As I grew older, I came to appreciate the words too, and I appreciate them a lot.  They're so so beautiful and I wish one day, I could write something like them.  The movie was really different from the musicals, but it's wonderful as well.  The shots were so raw and real, I was sucked deep into the movie the moment it began.  A Little Fall of Rain is one of my favorite out of all the songs, and I mean, how could anyone just have one favorite among those heavenly melodies and words.  So here are some of my other favorites.

A Heart Full of Love

Drink with Me

Stars

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

There are just so many, I should stop here before I flood this post with videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment