Thursday, January 30, 2014

40 Days of Dating



I just finished reading this blog.  It is about how a pair of best friends, who are both single and have their own issues with relationships, decided to work on an experiment: to date each other for 40 days and chronicling their feelings daily.  There are loads of images and artsy typography in the entries every day (no surprise they are both creative minds and got creative friends).  It is an extremely interesting read and soon after I began to read it I find myself absorbed into their relationship.  It is an extremely risky experiment, a close friendship was at stake.  I would love to try it though with my guy best friend.   I would.

Well, reading honest and personal diary entries of Jessie and Tim for 40 days have surely given me insight to what relationships should be.  Being pathetically single that I am, I am reading to prepare myself for my future romantic endeavors.  They have all these cute quotes at the beginning of each entry and I'd like to say something about.  I will start a series perhaps.  And the next post will be the first one.

You must check the blog out: fortydaysofdating.com




No comments:

Post a Comment